Prescription Drug Information
Mass Medline, known as the Pharmacy Outreach Program, is a free program to assist Massachusetts residents in obtaining affordable prescription drugs and information about their medications. The program is funded by the state and administered through the Executive Office of Elder Affairs.
This program provides the following free services:
- Assistance with finding programs for free or reduced cost medications.
- Direct assistance in enrolling callers into Medicare Drug Plans, State Prescription programs and related financial assistance applications.
- Patient education and medication review from licensed pharmacists.
- Hands-on case management from caring professionals who will assist callers from start to finish.
- Statewide outreach and education programs.
What you should know about Mass MedLine
- This is a statewide, toll-free help line for prescription information and assistance offering over $10 million in savings for Massachusetts residents each year.
- Mass MedLine is staffed by pharmacists, case managers and client care representatives.
- Mass MedLine is located at Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, 25 Foster Street, Worcester, MA.
Questions? Call toll-free (866) 633-1617, Monday through Friday, 8am-6pm.